Toast Box: Cheesy Chicken Noodles

Thursday, October 8, 2015



OHSS is strange. I fluctuate between either losing all appetite for food developing one of a hippo's.

Anyway, this looks like utter junk food I know, but it's actually quite interesting. Fried chicken cutlet squirted with cheese and instant noodles (or 公仔面 if you will) doused in soy sauce with 1 lonely stalk of veggie; good for those days when you're craving something really salty. And trust me, some days, it gets so salty I'd need to drain the soy sauce before the noodles is anywhere near edible.

Toast Box don't sell this at all their outlets. In fact, I don't know if they sell this anywhere else besides at Compass Point. I guess I only have a few days left to eat this; if OHSS permit, as Compass Point Mall is slated for a year long renovation closure within the month. 90% of the stores in the mall have evacuated already.

Hopefully I'll stumble upon this on a another Toast Box outlet soon. If you know any Toast Box outlet that has this on their menu, tell me maybe?

(6 more days to the blood test I'm going nuts!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You are reader number:

All Rights Reserved by Taru

All Rights Reserved by Taru