Progynova Side Effects

Sunday, April 5, 2015



I'm on my 4th dosage of Progynova today. These symptoms only started after the 2nd day of medication. Either these are side effects or something else is wrong with my body

1. Giddiness
My head spins every time I stand up from a sitting position and takes at least 10 seconds for the world to get itself upright. Prolonged walking gets me all light-headed and a little unsteady on my feet.

2. Heat flushes
It is SO WARM! I am almost sweating in well air-conditioned shopping malls. Hubby who has a low tolerance for heat confirms that I'm the only one feeling the heat

3. Mild cramps
My period cramps usually only last on the first to second day. It has now ended but I feel periodic cramps on my lower back

4. Mild nausea
Periodic. Like right now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You are reader number:

All Rights Reserved by Taru

All Rights Reserved by Taru