Torrential Piss

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

28 March 2015 (Sat)

I must have visited the loo at least 5-6 times last night. Each time was a rain of torrential piss. I've never pissed so much in my life within such a short period of time.

And when I scrutinized myself in the morning, I only look around 1 month pregnant now. Weighing machine says I've lost half the weight I put on. My ribs were also going "peek-a-boo, miss me?"

If not for the pain still stubbornly tugging at my ovaries, I'd have done a little dance to celebrate.

This is the beginning of the end of OHSS. I can't wait to get back to the embryo transfer after this painful detour!


OHSS Log - Today's BMI: 19.4 

First time in my life that I'm losing pounds just by pissing buckets.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You are reader number:

All Rights Reserved by Taru

All Rights Reserved by Taru